Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this saying I sould level my priest?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goodvibes
Developing User
Developing User
Goodvibes

Male
Number of posts : 45
Is this saying I sould level my priest? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Is this saying I sould level my priest? Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Goodvibes, Tirog, Azreoth, Mortalsteak
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Is this saying I sould level my priest? Empty
PostSubject: Is this saying I sould level my priest?   Is this saying I sould level my priest? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
evimoon
evimoon

Female
Number of posts : 95
Hobbies : WoW, WoW, and WoW
Is this saying I sould level my priest? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is this saying I sould level my priest? Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Evimoon (of course), Killerkow, Bludmoon, and a couple banks
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Is this saying I sould level my priest?   Is this saying I sould level my priest? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:19 am

Why yes.. yes it does Wink
Back to top Go down
Goodvibes
Developing User
Developing User
Goodvibes

Male
Is this saying I sould level my priest? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Is this saying I sould level my priest? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is this saying I sould level my priest?   Is this saying I sould level my priest? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:41 am

All I wanted for Christmas was my
- Epic Flyer (still 2750g short)
- 450 engineering (still 25 points short)
- Exhalted with Horde Offensive (still need about 19k - for the bike of course)

...and not to mention grinding all the quests again. At least they are fresh in my memory. Just a lot of running around again. ...and leveling as holy is NOT an option. I don't know. I will level him soon enough. How's everyone else doing on their alts?

-GV
Back to top Go down
evimoon
evimoon

Female
Number of posts : 95
Hobbies : WoW, WoW, and WoW
Is this saying I sould level my priest? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is this saying I sould level my priest? Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Evimoon (of course), Killerkow, Bludmoon, and a couple banks
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Is this saying I sould level my priest?   Is this saying I sould level my priest? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 am

Kow is working her way up .... I just don't want to do all the grind all over again. One of these days she will stop grazing and get to leveling. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Goodvibes
Developing User
Developing User
Goodvibes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this saying I sould level my priest?   Is this saying I sould level my priest? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:12 am

One thing I did notice in this XPack is that there is no one certain function that is being needed, be it tanking, healing, or dps. All are usually asked for. This has been a first on either server I've been on.

In any event, I've started leveling my priest for heals, since it seems to be asked for more than most. It will also give Evi another reason to abuse me...even though I like it so much LOVE! .

I still have my warrior dps spec'd (fury atm), but can't wait till the dual-spec system comes out. The option of having two spec's is going to change the game emensely. Group dynamics, as well as rolling for gear will have a lot more competition.

On that topic, everyone should ensure that loot rules are established BEFORE your run (e.g. dungeon/raid) starts. Heaven forbid you roll on something for your main spec and someone else QQ that they needed it for an off-spec (gotta love Enshadowed affraid ).

lol! I still can't stop laughing at those people.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice maintenance day!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this saying I sould level my priest?   Is this saying I sould level my priest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this saying I sould level my priest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website! :: Damage Inc Talk :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: