Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mechano-Hog Blues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goodvibes
Developing User
Developing User
Goodvibes

Male
Number of posts : 45
The Mechano-Hog Blues Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The Mechano-Hog Blues Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Goodvibes, Tirog, Azreoth, Mortalsteak
Registration date : 2008-06-08

The Mechano-Hog Blues Empty
PostSubject: The Mechano-Hog Blues   The Mechano-Hog Blues Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:01 am

So a friend I have at work plays WoW on another server and said he and a couple of his guildies were talking about the Mechano-Hog that engineers can make...what I dropped Blacksmithing for and the whole reason I took up engineering.

Video of the Mechano-Hog here (a beta vid) --> http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=mechano-hog&emb=0&aq=f#

Aparently, I don't think I'll ever make myself a Mechano-Hog because of the parts one has to buy from vendor's alone (12,500g). There are 3 parts you have to purchase from a vendor in K3, but you can only purchase them if you have the pattern (and have learned it) to make the Mechano-Hog.

Here are the parts, as to current prices (( even AH stuffs - my latest snapshot as of 12-4-08 ))

1 plan for the Mechno-hog (only the engineer needs this) = 400g
Source = Horde Expedition Vendor - EXHALTED REP REQUIRED

12 TitanSteel Bars (apx. 400g/each) = 4,800g
Sources = Miners, Alchemists, AH

40 Handful of Cobalt Bolts = apx. 60g
1-3 Bolts for every 2 Colbalt bars
Source = Engineers, AH

2 Arctic Fur = apx. 80g
Source = Skinners, AH

1 Salvaged Iron Golem Parts = 3,000g
Source = Vendor in K3

8 Goblin-machined Pistons (each one is 1000g) = 8,000g
Source = Vendor in K3

1 Elementium-plated Exhaust Pipe = 1,500g
Source = Vendor in K3

So, if you bought all of these from the AH (while prices may vary), it would cost you 17,440g alone affraid , not to include a tip (and you damn well know eng will want something for grinding the rep and eng lvl for this).

Hell, I don't even have an epic flyer. This makes me wanna cry bad. Sad

So, after all this ranting, I'm still gonna stick with my eng and get the ability to make the bike (oh, and the goggles -tankin- and both guns - Tank Gun and DPS gun). If you do want the bike, keep in mind, you'll need to get the mats plus get me 12,500g for the vendor mats. If you do have the mats and the vendor cash and I (eventually) get the pattern, I will make it for you (guildies) at no additional cost. But, if you want me to make it so you can sell it to someone else, you're gonna need to tip me pretty good, or get a nice set of knee pads, cause YOU WILL need em. Twisted Evil

If, by any chance, anyone has any addtional information about the cost of mats or other info about the bike, please post it for us all. It looks like a real fun toy, but expensive as hell. Crying or Very sad

Cya IG. HELLO

-Tirog
Back to top Go down

The Mechano-Hog Blues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website! :: Damage Inc Talk :: Market Center-
Jump to: