Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gruul's Run Saturday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evimoon
evimoon

Female
Number of posts : 95
Hobbies : WoW, WoW, and WoW
Gruul's Run Saturday Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Gruul's Run Saturday Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Evimoon (of course), Killerkow, Bludmoon, and a couple banks
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Gruul's Run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Gruul's Run Saturday   Gruul's Run Saturday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:23 pm

The other guild I have been working with is trying to plan a Gruul's run on Saturday at about 6 or 7 server time. I have talked to many of you about this already and have given him some names so if you want to go make sure to let me know and I will put you on the list. I am pretty positive that you will need to have vent in order to be a part of this raid so if you don't have it get go to ventrilo.com and get it. Even if you have no mic and can only listen it makes it a LOT easier to coordinate the raid if you still are on vent. And this raid needs to be coordinated 100% from what I have seen. (Think of Moroes x100) If this goes well I'm sure we will be adding Mags soon also. They are a great guild to work with and very easy going. Hope to see you there! sunny
Back to top Go down
Hawene
New User
New User
Hawene

Number of posts : 2
Gruul's Run Saturday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gruul's Run Saturday Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Hawene
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Gruul's Run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gruul's Run Saturday   Gruul's Run Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:03 am

Looks like my Gruul's isn't gonna go (unless we are gonna kill gruul with 9 people). So if you want enhancement shaman let me know.
Back to top Go down

Gruul's Run Saturday
Page 1 of 1