Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Rep Runs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr
Basic User
Basic User
Gr

Male
Number of posts : 36
Looking for Rep Runs Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Looking for Rep Runs Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Gr, Vidus, Grungie
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Looking for Rep Runs Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Rep Runs   Looking for Rep Runs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 pm

I've been looking for groups to Tempest Keep and Auchindoun for a while and haven't had any takers. Although it seems most of our guild is at the Heroic-only phase, I still need the keys to Tempest Keep and Auchindoun as I'm not yet honored with The Sha'tar or Lower City. If anyone's available for a couple of rep runs to any of these instances, let me know; I'm getting antsy! bounce
Back to top Go down
drrava
Basic User
Basic User

Number of posts : 32
Looking for Rep Runs Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Looking for Rep Runs Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Drrava
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rep Runs   Looking for Rep Runs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:19 am

count me for

shattered hals
shadow labs
steam vaults
arcatraz
Back to top Go down
http://ravaepri.multiply.com
Lyem
New User
New User
Lyem

Number of posts : 5
Looking for Rep Runs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Looking for Rep Runs Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Lyem
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rep Runs   Looking for Rep Runs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:35 am

You know I'm always up for anything, and I can sheep too, so I'm useful!
Back to top Go down
Gr
Basic User
Basic User
Gr

Male
Number of posts : 36
Looking for Rep Runs Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Looking for Rep Runs Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Gr, Vidus, Grungie
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rep Runs   Looking for Rep Runs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:39 pm

After running a SH run today with Lionos and Eric, I was ~500 rep from Honored with Lower City. A bit of farming and a donation of Akkroka Feathers from Lyem later, I hit honored. I then found I only needed 52 rep with the Sha'tar to be honored with them so Lyem and I burnt down a random quest that gave rep with them.

Long story short: I'm now honored with all the appropriate "key" factions and can run any heroic (except for MrT) my current gear level will permit. Razz Thanks all!

Last edited by Gr on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling fix)
Back to top Go down
drrava
Basic User
Basic User

Number of posts : 32
Looking for Rep Runs Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Looking for Rep Runs Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Drrava
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rep Runs   Looking for Rep Runs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:15 am

Ha! Gratz!

Shadow labs normal for that lower city rep is being done Very Happy

as well as reg Mgt untill we are able to get the heroic countenance.
Back to top Go down
http://ravaepri.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rep Runs   Looking for Rep Runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rep Runs
Page 1 of 1