Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr
Basic User
Basic User
Gr

Male
Number of posts : 36
LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Gr, Vidus, Grungie
Registration date : 2008-04-22

LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Empty
PostSubject: LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens   LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:00 pm

Been LFG for Blood Furnace and Slave Pens for over three days now without any luck. If you have an appropriately leveled toon and would like to run either of these instances, please either post here or contact me in-game. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
drrava
Basic User
Basic User

Number of posts : 32
LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Right_bar_bleue

Who do you Play? : Drrava
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens   LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:59 am

you are supposed to expect help from drrava n mortebr tomorrow at 10pm, server time.

regards

drrava
patch, mon!
Back to top Go down
http://ravaepri.multiply.com
Gr
Basic User
Basic User
Gr

Male
LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens   LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 pm

If anyone is interested, I'm expanding my LFG list to include Underbog and Mana Tombs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gr
Basic User
Basic User
Gr

Male

PostSubject: Re: LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens   LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Dinged 70 today so now I'm running instances to gear up for Kara. Mechanar, Arcatraz, Steamvaults, etc.; I'll run pretty much whatever. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens   LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LFG Blood Furnace and/or Slave Pens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Official Damage Inc. Website! :: Damage Inc Talk :: Raiding Parties-
Jump to: